SWT Rebreathing Circuit - 12mm - for patients weighing 5 - 45 pounds (2 - 20 kg)
Darvall Smooth Wall Tubing (SWT) Circuits use low resistance, low volume, small diameter tubes.
This new concept in circuit design offers HUGE efficiency advantages for the patient as well as for your practice.
Features & Benefits:
- Smooth Wall Tubing Circuits reduce circuit resistance
- Lower resistance means they can be used for smaller patients
- Smaller diameter tubing reduces gas volume by up to 75%
- Reduced circuit volume improves system response to changed anesthetic settings
- SWT Circuits are kink-resistant
- Easier to clean than the standard corrugated tubing breathing circuits
- MRI Compatible
- Dries Quickly and Completely