Kennel Door Adapter
Heat Without Hassle! This is brilliant!
The Darvall Kennel Door Adapter kits allow you to duct warm air through cage doors into a warm air blanket without taping the door around a hose. The kit can be used with most warm air heaters (heater hose connector included) and easily attaches to cage doors without tools.
- Position adapter in the lower corner on the hinge side of the cage door
- Position the inlet plate (has holes) on the outside of the door and the outlet plate (has bolts) on the inside of the door with the foam seal positioned toward the door
- Line up the hole of the inlet plate with the bolts of the outlet plate and attache wingnuts to the bolts
- Tighten wingnuts. (Attention: wingnuts should be on the outside of the cage door)
- Insert the hose from the heater into the inlet plate of the cage door adapter and the blanket connector tube into the outlet plate
- Attach warm air blanket to the blanket connector tube and follow direction of the heater.